About Helkama Bica
Helkama Bica Oy is a Finnish family enterprise specializing in marine, industrial and telecom cables and applications. We have a solid track record in cable excellence going back more than 50 years. Together with our partner network we are able to supply the full scope of all cabling related needs. Today we have 240 professionals working at our production sites in Kaarina, Hanko and Shanghai. More information on us can be found on our website: https://helkamabica.com/
Role and responsibilities
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing customer service to Helkama Bica customers and retailers and for taking care of different order-delivery tasks.
The Sales Coordinator reports to the Customer Care Manager.
The position is a 12- month fixed-term contract. After completing the first 12-months successfully there is a possibility for contract extension. It is a full-time position with regular working hours based in the Helkama Bica office in Kaarina (10 km outside Turku). 1 day of remote work per working week can be organized.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Proving great customer service mainly to international customers (email, phone).
- Receiving orders and managing them in ERP.
- Different order-delivery process tasks e.g., shipping arrangements, invoicing, producing (export) documents and certificates.
- Regular communication and coordination with customers and internal and external stakeholders (production planners, sales, warehouse, forwarding companies and authorities).
Competences and Requirements:
- B.Sc. in Business Administration (ie. tradenomi) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service.
- You have previous experience of export (taxation, documentation etc.)
- You are precise, careful and efficient, also in busy days.
- You have a positive attitude and are happy to handle more challenging tasks as well.
- You have basic IT skills (MS office, ERP systems).
- You are a good communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- You should have excellent communication skills in English and you should be able to read and speak Finnish at a moderate level, as this is needed with some internal stakeholders. Other language skills are a bonus.
- You have a valid permit allowing you to work full-time in Finland.
Interested in this role?
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) latest by 27th October through the application button below.
We will interview on an ongoing basis, so please submit your CV as soon as possible. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
For questions about the position and the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Johanna Korpia from Pointer Potential by phone on 0400240946 either 18th October at 13-13.30 or 25th October at 14-14.30 or by email email@example.com