The logistics team at Medix Biochemica Espoo office is looking for an Export Coordinator as of 1st July. We expect you to speak fluent English and read and speak Finnish at a moderate level.
About Medix Biochemica
Medix Biochemica is a global, market-leading supplier to the in vitro diagnostics industry. We are well-known for the high quality MedixMAB™ Antibodies, MedixAntigens™ and Actim® rapid diagnostic tests, and we fully conform with the ISO 13485 standard. Since 2019, Lee BioSolutions is extending our offering to include high quality antigens, enzymes and other biomaterials. Established in 1985, we are proud of our Finnish background with our offices located in Espoo, Joensuu, St. Louis MO, North Berwick ME and Shanghai. We operate across the world and our products are used in over 70 countries globally. More information www.medixbiochemica.com.
Role and Responsibilities
The logistics team is looking for an Export Coordinator, with previous similar work experience.
This position is a 12-14 month fixed-term contract as of 1st July, to cover a maternity leave. It is a full-time position with regular working hours based in the Medix Biochemica office in Espoo.
The Export Coordinator is responsible for international customer orders from order placement to completion, acting as the liaison with all parties to ensure a smooth and complete transaction.
The Export Coordinator will produce shipping documentation; oversee the shipment from assisting customers with pick up bookings to arrival tracking.
Reporting is directly to the Logistics Manager.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Order placement in the ERP system.
- Customer account management.
- Coordination and communication between customers and internal parties, maintaining details, and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Working with transportation companies to ensure timely pick up and shipment tracking.
- Initiate timely invoicing.
- Executing and obtaining required export documentation and certificates in compliance with each shipment.
- Providing high-level customer service to Medix Biochemica customers.
Competences and Requirements:
- B.Sc. Business Administration (ie. tradenomi), with a degree in international business / logistics or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position in a customer service role. This is important as we expect the hired person to be on top of things very quickly.
- We expect you to be detail oriented.
- We expect you to be able to critically think through multiple-step processes and follow up on many details.
- You should have excellent communication skills in English
- You should be able to read and speak Finnish at a moderate level, as this is needed with some internal stakeholders and documentation.
- Knowledge of Netsuite ERP is an extra advantage.
- You have a valid permit allowing you to work full-time in Finland.
Interested in this role?
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) latest by 22nd June through the application button below.
We will interview on an ongoing basis, so please submit your CV as soon as possible. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
For questions about the position and the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Johanna Korpia from Pointer Potential by phone on 0400240946 either 10th June at 11.30-12.30 or 15th June at 14-15 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org